What is this in my tank?

Emma_fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has my tank started the ugly stage ? I’m assuming that is what the algae is but I’m not sure ? If so how long will it last ? Also every couple minutes air bubble keep rising to the top of my tank from the bottom but I can’t see where they are coming from or what they are does anyone know what they are ?

Any help would be appreciated

image.jpg

Turnage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like plain old algae to me. If you are truly in the ugly stage, the length of it can depend on many factors. It could last in month or it could last six months. Continue with water changes and nutrient control and you'll get through it just fine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Emma_fish

Emma_fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like plain old algae to me. If you are truly in the ugly stage, the length of it can depend on many factors. It could last in month or it could last six months. Continue with water changes and nutrient control and you'll get through it just fine.
Ok thank you

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Emma_fish

Emma_fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thank you do you know what the bubbles are

Upvote 0
Back