What is this on my hammer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WUZUPNOW
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WUZUPNOW

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
36
Location
Peoria
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2334.jpeg
 
Plz help!!! I'm freaking out bc I just saw whatever it is slide back into hole.
 
Those little maroon specs are baby ones get those also… no need to panic but they do spread like crazy and are very common any more.
 
Vermatid snail… crush it with pliers or scrape off outside the tank.
thank you so much for the help with the id. Just so I'm clear should I remove it out of the tank b4 trying to scrape it off? Asking bc it's glued down to the rock but I'll just reglue if needed to be done out of tank. Thanks again.
 
Get yourelf some Bumblebee snails. They look pretty cool and love eating these guys.
 
thank you so much for the help with the id. Just so I'm clear should I remove it out of the tank b4 trying to scrape it off? Asking bc it's glued down to the rock but I'll just reglue if needed to be done out of tank. Thanks again.
It’s best.. or make sure you crush it with some needle nose pliers in the tank.. gotta get the base of it.
 
thank you so much for the help with the id. Just so I'm clear should I remove it out of the tank b4 trying to scrape it off? Asking bc it's glued down to the rock but I'll just reglue if needed to be done out of tank. Thanks again.
Yes, if you can remove it out of tank then use above comments/methods, if not... in your aquarium just glue the mouth/ furthest part of tube
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new