What is this on my Millepora being dipped?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trevor40
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Trevor40

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
411
Reaction score
281
Location
Hampstead, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This millepora was dipped 6 weeks being treated for aefw then left in the frag tank for 2 weeks to recover. I dipped it in Lugos Iodine(about 6 drops per 2 cups) and these clear blobs came out of the coral holes where the polyps should be. Anyone have an idea what they could be?
IMG_1733.jpg
IMG_1732.jpg
 
That coral looks like a poo stick. It is the Jared's Rainbow millepora cut from RMF tank and has seen better days. I am certain I can get it to color up again and be a stunner.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new