What is this stuff?

jeremy83179

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
20
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like plant roots and just appeared within the last 48 hours...
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458883875.122336.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458883907.409199.jpg


I tried to google it but my description was bringing up items that look more like spider webs... These are a lot thicker.
 
I have that to I just assumed it was maybe a coral starting to grow
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new