What is this? SUMP HELP!

JustenT

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, so I went to a local coral shop and found a 25 gallon rimless cube, with stand, and sump. It was a great USED bundle. It was 100. Had to do a lot of cleaning, but it’s looking good (still have to clean the sump). Anyways, I don’t know what kind of sump this is, I’m getting the tank drilled here soon. I was wondering if someone could send a link to a sump like this one, or give me a name. I was wondering if I could turn this into a refg.?
 
It would be helpful if you posted a picture.
 
I did, it must of not posted right sorry!

image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new