What is this Zoa?

CjAmaryllis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2023
Messages
52
Reaction score
21
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
I got this combo rock from my LFS for $50! I know the Kenya Tree and the eagle Eye Zoa, but I do not know the other two (newbie reefer).
I was excited to get this piece. I had been wanting to add some live rock from an established tank because I started with dry rock. It felt like such a steal to get 4 corals for $50!
Thanks all!

PXL_20231202_220447928.jpg
 
Blueberry fields and belladonas would be my guess
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new