What is this??

wdotero

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
26
Location
North Central FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Today I pulled out the stock media shelf in my BioCube 32. I bought the InTank media basket to replace it. I was very startled to see all the creatures attached to the shelf I removed! There were a lot of pineapple sponges. And some other creatures?? They almost look like unhatched fish but that is completely unlikely given the couple of juvenile fish I have. I do have some TBS live rock so maybe some thing was introduced that way. Other stock include various crabs, peppermint shrimp, limpets, barnacles, trochus snails etc. Corals: torch, mushroom, GSP, Xenia. The tank is about five months old.

Do you know what these are? Thanks!

IMG_4013.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new