What is this?

BRCREEF

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2024
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
Location
Ventura County
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I was looking at my tank and saw this growing. I have never seen this stuff. My tank is 1 year old.
IMG_0870.jpeg
 
Hello I was looking at my tank and saw this growing. I have never seen this stuff. My tank is 1 year old.
IMG_0870.jpeg
If I had to guess, I'd say it's a sponge, but I'm not sure. I see some that look like that when we snorkel in the Florida Keys.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new