what is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Should I
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Should I

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2024
Messages
763
Reaction score
684
Location
UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1744916580098.png
 
Interesting. Markings have me thinking Chalk Basslet but I'm not positive based on body shape
 
ok no idea what that fish is, but it looks similar to the Blue Diamond Creole Wrasse (clepticus parrae) I randomly found this fish on petcos website, so take that with a grain of salt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new