What is This?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mocha 75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mocha 75

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2026
Messages
46
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260424_181724_B2CA3DF4-D078-441F-8702-8B39897F6974.png

It’s a damsel I suspect but no idea which one.
 
Looks like a red honey damsel. They can be feisty when mature ime.
 
And they get big brown and aggressive. Mine next to a Tunze 6095 4+". Its bigger than my swallowtail angel. I have had it for 2 years from a 1" size.
20260913_130807.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new