What is this

  • Thread starter Thread starter bryancb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bryancb

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
College Station Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just woke up and saw these in my tank. Thought I knew allot but never seen these before
3a65d8a7f78104ead3df993c24e07931.jpg
ffdfe2fd661da439dd2b51e4e5a0f83b.jpg
 
EDIT: I'm going to change my guess. Diesel pointed out it looks like a polyclad and upon closer inspection, I gotta agree. I believe I was off base, the first time.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new