What is wrong with cleaner shrimp?

maxim.dockx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
161
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He has been like this for 2 days

1482089482303.jpeg
1482089501345.jpeg
 
Sure it's not a skin? They shed their skin. If not and it's not moving I would think it's dead?
 
If it's still moving I would leave it be and hope the shrimp is just slowly molting. Of course always trouble shoot water chemistry.
 
That happened to one of mine two weeks ago. He ended up dying.
 
Probably a hard molt....
More than likely will die
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new