What is YOUR favorite acropora tenuis?

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of the ones I currently own it’s prolly the Walt.. I have a few I’d like to get my hands on but the huge polyps on the Walt take the cake for what I currently own.
IMG_9535.jpeg

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's really nice. I was looking for your booth at CFM West Coast.. did you end up backing out?
Sorry, I missed your reply. We couldn't make it to that show as that's when the weather got crazy in Southern California, and we were going to be driving from AZ. Couldn't take the chance of getting stranded. We'll be back there on June 10th though.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SC Orange Passion is #1 for me. Unfortunately most are fakes and have yellow polyps. This would get the most comments from visitors..........even in a side pic you can see the pure orange in the polyps. It doesn't need heavy blue leds to make it look good. It also stands out from a distance as the tip and base colors are very bright.
Orange Passion R 100218.jpg
orange passiontwo 071716.JPG

Standard Green and blue- very intense coloration and many will have the white branch skin making it a nice tri color. White to clear polyps that don't ruin and cover the colors. Again, doesn't need fake blue light.
Blueberry Cheesecake.jpg

My last favorite is the full white skin with blue growth tips. It's just as beautiful as the Aussie Ice Fire Echinata.
blue and white R.jpg
That is the nicest SCOP I've seen! I agree that there are a lot of fakes out there. Unfortunately that's true for many corals these days...

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back