What do you love about acropora?

Colors and growth. This bubble gum digi is easy and rewarding.
image.jpg
 
Addicted to acros and my favorite corals- the colors, growth forms, and difficulty. It’s also the coloring up, growth, and difficulty why I hate them lol love hate for sure
 
For me it's the colors and the different growth possibilities all just from how you mount it
 
I love the various colors, the structure, and the view when very close-up (enabled by a macro lens).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new