What is your job/occupation

Brittany Marie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you have to count them all? :p

Yes..every ID gets a count and weight. I’ve only been at this position for 2 months and my samples have come out to a max of 50 species. This sample (pictured) had 85 species. A long two weeks. But this is the last sample for this cruise so tomorrow we’re popping champagne when I’m done!:p
D8E21BFB-FF6D-4758-B117-D22B1464390C.jpeg

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nanoreefer4ever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We
Now we have contacts to annoy when our livestock shipments are Late :D
In California i see mostly live shipments for petco and pet smart, mostly freshwater fish, and crickets. Occasionally some liveaquaria boxes. Not sure about other boxes. FedEx handle those live shipments more than UPS.

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We

In California i see mostly live shipments for petco and pet smart, mostly freshwater fish, and crickets. Occasionally some liveaquaria boxes. Not sure about other boxes. FedEx handle those live shipments more than UPS.
I deliver to Ora and they supply alot of Petco live stock

CollectOyster04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty neat seeing the variety of work everyone does here. For me, it's wood flooring. We specialize in gymnasium floors. From grade schools all the way up to professional floors. When not doing gyms, we also work on residential floors. From historical restoration to brand new construction. Seen a lot in 20+ years of business.

ProfessorAronnax

Conscientious Marine Aquarist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was medically retired from the service due to combat injuries at 25. After I got out, fish saved my life (always been a hobbyist) so I used my GI bill to get a marine biology degree from James Cook University in the land down under. I'm a biology professor now.

Back