What is your next big purchase?

I bought a doser that should be here tomorrow and I plan on getting the Gyre once it is relesed in the smaller size. :)
 
New batch of copepods!
Oh.......... and I ordered a 1500 gallon upgrade.
 
Bought some sweet reefraft n few other "high end" corals. We'll see how they will compare to battlecorals n other stuff that I have. Need dosing pumps for Triton method!
 
Considering I closed out 2014 with a new ATI fixture I'm in save mode until June when RAP comes to Jersey. So I guess my first big purchase will be lots of coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new