• Red bugs

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Flatworms

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • Other, specify in post

Votes: 47 22.2%

• Total voters

XNavyDiver

Insightful answer loading... please wait.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dinos and no not dinosaurs! :p
Lucky you! They are literally impossible to get rid of short of a meteor strike!
images4LRS5CXO.jpg

Arrick_L

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pink clove polyps. They are similar to the blue ones but don't look good at all. They grow so fast and I cannot kill them. I have scrubbed rocks off and they will be back in a week. They are made of the same stuff as Wolverine. I even broke my tank down a few years back and a tiny bit lived and the process started all over.

Cae

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently I don’t. I don’t have the funds for one right now. Do you think it would clear it up? I’m still building my sump ( need the plumbing parts) and thought that may help.
A bag of carbon (rinsed under running tap water to remove the dust. Don't adgatate the bag.) around or over the outflow pipe. Or if you're short on cash you can try looking at the king of DIY on you tube. His early videos has some great ideas for doing it on a budget. Filters and even a skimmer. He also set up a saltwater tank that's got diy stuff in it. That was the only way I could afford to start this hobby and it helped alot. I still use the bottle filters.

JeepinReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now it is me, equipment, and parameter perfection. Specifically refractometer calibration craziness due to significant temperature changes in my home, not trusting pH probe calibration, conductivity probe completely failing to calibrate, salt mixes that mix up to off the test kit levels, etc.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back