What keeps a bubble tip anemone happy and healthy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ryde

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
628
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm mainly ask because I just never understand my nem, I can't ever find the answers I'm looking for so I want to make sure I'm nursing my nem back to health the right way.

-Ryde thanks in advance
 
good lighting, medium flow and a nice hospital bed... Mine went through a powerhead and I gave it a few days and it came back in full health
 
Upvote 0
Moderate light and water flow, feed 1-2X per week and good water parameters.
Recommended:
temp 77-78
saliity 1.025
ph 8.1 - 8.3
Nitrate < .04
Ammonia < .03
Phos < .05
 
Upvote 0
Bubble tips actually feeding on nitrates so try to not have nitrates at 0
 
Upvote 0

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new