What lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter rvxry11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rvxry11

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2024
Messages
16
Reaction score
5
Location
North Hollywood
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna get a 180 gallon aquarium soon and it's gonna be a mixed reef tank with a a zebra eel and a condylactis anemone with some other Corals and this time I'm gonna make it the best for the Corals and do everything perfectly this time without cheaping out on it does anyone know any recommendations for what lighting and anything else I should know about?
 
Congrats on the new tank!

Here are some options I'd consider:

 
Upvote 0
I'm gonna get a 180 gallon aquarium soon and it's gonna be a mixed reef tank with a a zebra eel and a condylactis anemone with some other Corals and this time I'm gonna make it the best for the Corals and do everything perfectly this time without cheaping out on it does anyone know any recommendations for what lighting and anything else I should know about?
can't really go wrong with ReefBreeders meridians.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new