What makes a happy torch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think my increase in alk wouldn't have done anything as it happened slowly. I keep my temperature at 78F. My PO4 is reading high setting at .56-.22 or something like that. My clown don't bite the tips any. Any thankfully no BJD.

A couple things I did when I was finding I was having troubles. I was running about 25.5 deg celcius, I dropped this down to 25.
I also added activated carbon to it, both seemed to have helped a bit, but might've just been coincidence.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new