What once was dead, will rise again!

Wasn’t completely dead…but Jan 17 I had a gold hammer arrive in very poor shape. I put it in the tank anyway and it took a while to recover but now is 3 heads and healthy. Hard to photograph, my banana torch is right in front of it
 

Attachments

  • CC33D7FC-37E7-4A7D-99F9-D52F5AF27675.png
    CC33D7FC-37E7-4A7D-99F9-D52F5AF27675.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
  • F35B74CC-3155-46D0-B892-455BC736969C.png
    F35B74CC-3155-46D0-B892-455BC736969C.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • 44D6A588-6753-48DB-8CE6-676468BBCCD7.png
    44D6A588-6753-48DB-8CE6-676468BBCCD7.png
    808.1 KB · Views: 61
  • C5DABEAF-903B-4AA6-810B-0E0239C4E6A4.png
    C5DABEAF-903B-4AA6-810B-0E0239C4E6A4.png
    864 KB · Views: 52
  • DB39ABAC-8A82-45A4-BE05-44BCC4BCFAD6.png
    DB39ABAC-8A82-45A4-BE05-44BCC4BCFAD6.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
  • E6914419-479B-4CB6-AE83-84BFE7661CCA.png
    E6914419-479B-4CB6-AE83-84BFE7661CCA.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
So it's still growing good but right now it's just looking like a regular green hammer, not the gold hammer with the bubble tips that I like. I wonder if the coloration will change as it gets bigger... Or I got my hammers mixed up cause i also have regular green hammers in my tank.
PXL_20240205_001605807.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new