What ORA?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef Pets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
10,025
Reaction score
1,428
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 2 months ago I got a really bad order of ORA coral in, the were unhealthy and lost a lot of color. Anyhow, they have recovered and some have changed so much that I no longer know what they are. The picture below is of one of the frags, any ideas what ORA acro it might be?
Gary

IMG_7997.jpg
 
Used to be called Marshall island tricolor, now I believe its called Marshall island purple and green.
 
You are correct! Sort of what I thought it was but the Marshall Island Purple and Green was not on the invoice..... I only wish ORA was what they use to be, they have very nice coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new