What order to introduce this list?

GoTakeANap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
315
Location
South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone. In what order should I introduce this fish list to my tank?

Tiger Watchman
Royal Gramma
Reef Safe Wrasse
Midas Blenny
Longnose Hawk
Maybe a Clownfish

Tiger Watchman is already in the tank. Thank you
 
Midas, wrasse, gramma & hawk, clown.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new