What other pets do y'all have?

I have 3 cats- Mickey, Fuzzy, and Mystique. Mickey is civilized and well-behaved, and responds to name. I swear fuzzy is mentally insane. He acts like a human, tries to talk to us, and somehow opened the cat food bin with his bare paws 3 times. I have a 30g freshwater planted tank with 2 angels, 5 hatchets, 7 neon tetras, and 3 black-skirt tetras, along with a clown pleco and an assortment of inverts. Pretty soon im getting an 88g reef tank, rabbits and maybe chickens.
 
Here are some pix of @asileenshadowwolf and my critters

Chickens
27c1ab5619907b8736625fed8c3f707a.jpg

Momma rabbit
cb1e5e39c1c941c5055c615070510396.jpg

Daddy rabbit
8df93e853b7c45ab0cb521b4165fbeaf.jpg

Dinner
80b6c6196059da847595313dd29f572e.jpg
 
Our three cats have us as pets. LOL. And then their are the deer and turkeys outside that think we are a fast food restaurant for wild animals. Almost forgot the bears that really like my wife's bird feeders. Yeah. :eek:
 
We've got...
.3 cats (Lucky, Zoe, and Callie)
.1 dog (Giada)
. 1 skunk (Flower)
I bet quite a few people are surprised by my little flower:)
 
I also have a freshwater betta aquarium and a cat named Kida :)
20170930_204923.jpg

There's nothing wrong with her, she just gets stuck mid lick sometimes :D
 
LOVE(!) the facial expressions! The 2 in the car together made me laugh :) Thanks for sharing!
Haha dogs don't even need to talk. Their facial expressions tell more than I could put into words
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new