What other pets do y'all have?

I have two daughters 5 and 11 months, does that count lol
 
My friends have commented on the fact that our house is basically a zoo with all our animals. I was curious what kinds of pets everyone else has that's outside their reefs?

We've got Blinky our slider...
e1a5890381dfde40469dca264848d80c.jpg


Lilly our ball python...
38d98bf8130bb2bfd2f3ee6260fdb72f.jpg


All our chickens: Glory (Grey Americauna), Helga (Bielefelder), Matilda(Bielefelder), April (Jersey Red), Boots (Brahma), Liberty (gold Americauna), Checkers (Barred Rock)
d77d33a359b8ae747ce8a2b64ae35d53.jpg


And of course, we've got our Zoey!
5d61698c63c3a5fdab399a6bd733c819.jpg


Now that you've met mine, how about yours? [emoji1]



___but_i_love_chickens__eddy__by_edness_madness-d6oentq.png
 
Tongue-Out-Tuesdays was a 7-day-a-week thing around here :eek:
12885707_10101654460474985_3192543826139685504_o (1).jpg

After a run? Holy cow, watch out!
20776476_10102428449958855_4492054725768952745_o.jpg
WOW! And I thought Roman had a colossal tongue! Penny looks adorable in those pictures. I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine
 
WOW! And I thought Roman had a colossal tongue! Penny looks adorable in those pictures. I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine
Thanks - has been a rough transition, even after almost 2 months. But seeing other people's pups (and all other animals) totally helps!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new