Reef Jedi
Valuable Member
View Badges
Ultimate Member
Partner Member 2026
Partner Member 2027
R2R App User
Pumpkin
Secret Santa
ThreadOfTheDay3
Hospitality Award
Rocky Mountain Reefers
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2018
- Messages
- 2,117
- Reaction score
- 5,045
- Location
- Erie, CO
- What state or country do you live in
- Colorado
I'd like to slightly raise phosphate levels in my reef. I'm consistently around .04 and I'd like to bring it back up to around .1. I've allowed it somehow drop this low and I'm not sure how. I do run a roller mat however I've increased feeding and still no results. I am starting to see bubbles on the rocks but not snot/string like Dino that I've seen in older tanks. I'm hoping a slight correction raising phosphates will help with this issue.
What product do you use and where do you get it?
Thank you
What product do you use and where do you get it?
Thank you

