What Reef Log website would you recommend if not running a controller

Discussion in 'Reef Aquarium Discussion' started by FLSharkvictim, Jan 28, 2018.

1. FLSharkvictim

FLSharkvictim Acro Hoarder R2R Supporter Tampa Bay Reef Keepers

I just bought a ProfiLux4 controller and it's going to be a month or so since I still need to order few more things from GHL. So in the meantime, I need to log in my date after my weekly testing and water changes. Whats the best and the most inexpensive software that a MAC can run?

So far I came across these Logging Reef info:
    AquaLog:
    Aqua Planner
    aquaPlanner Plus

2. Greckel

Greckel Member

I have looked into these sort of systems in the past but I always come back to my Excel sheet. It's the cheapest and easiest system for logging my parameters

3. Jason mack

Jason mack Monti madness R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

Aquarimate .. Love this app .. Well worth the 10 dollars for iT !!

4. Tautog

Tautog Valuable Member

Notebook, marble composition, $1.00
    Pens 10 pk. $4.99

5. madweazl

madweazl Valuable Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

I had purchased an AquaticLog membership about six months ago but have never got around to using it because I've just kept hand written notes (composition like the user above). A few weeks ago I started populating data into AquaticLog and I've been pretty happy with it; I've set up some reminders for things like carbon and T5 replacements intervals and seeing the tank parameters plotted out was actually quite handy. I've actually stopped writing in the composition book and have been using AquaticLog exclusively for about two weeks now. You can also connect it to your controller.

6. nfrench2100

nfrench2100 Active Member

I too use Aquarimate, and I love it. Definitely worth the $10. But if you only need it for a month or so, I would just manually log the info. Whether it be on your phone, or in a notebook

7. webmanny

webmanny Member

I agree on Aquarimate . If you don't have a controller that allows you to track your levels, this is a close second to that.

Draft saved Draft deleted