Out of Stock

Notify Me When In-Stock

Add to Wishlist
OCTO LUX T60 AQUARIUM SYSTEM - WHITE
$1,425.00

SKU: 213855

This item ships directly from CoralVue.

CoralVue Drop Shipping Info

Lux features a contemporary look with its immaculate design to suit any lifestyle. Each rimless aquarium comes standard with the Slim Flow system, a pre-drilled hole at the bottom, and the full set of equipment for your initial setup. In addition, each tank is fitted with crystal clear low-iron glass on all viewable sides for a stunning color transmission effect, a sleek black background and German-made Wacker glue on the joints for strength and durability.

Features
  • Slim-Flow system – slim integrated overflow and water reservoir preserve overall aesthetics of the tank
  • Overflow along the entire length of tank for better water circulation
  • Low iron glass allowing crystal clear view with true colour transmission
  • Ergonomically designed high cabinet for easy viewing even when standing
  • Thick and sturdy cabinet to withstand heavy load without sagging even with time
  • Multi-layered high quality glossy spray-painted cabinet for a modern and lasting look
  • Complete ready-to-go Reef Octopus (RO) equipment and system for hassle free setup
  • Patented nylon door hinges and treated stainless steel parts to reduce corrosion and rust
  • All components, parts and cabinet developed and manufactured in-house for absolute quality assurance

The pleasing clean lines of the cabinet hides the sturdy wooden structure within, protected by a multi-layered high quality glossy paint. No longer just an aquarium tank, Lux is a piece of high quality furniture blending into any environment.

Tank/Stand/Sump Specifications
  • Tank Dimensions (External): 24"L x 18"W x 18"H
  • Glass Thickness: .39"
  • Tank Volume: 32 US Gallons
  • Slim-Flow Reservoir Volume: .8 US Gallons
  • Stand Height: 39.5"
  • Sump Dimensions: 19"L x 12"W x 12"H

Return Pump Specifications
  • Model: AQ-2000
  • Max. Flow Rate: 582 GPH
  • Max. Head: 6.9 ft.
  • Power Consumption: 45 watts

Protein Skimmer Specifications
  • Model: Reef Octopus 4" Classic 110INT
  • Rated for up to 100 Gallon Aquarium
  • Dimensions: 10.6" x 6.75" x 19.75"
  • Powered by Aquatrance 1000 pump
  • Warranty: 1 year

What's Included?
  • Octo LUX T60 Aquarium
  • Octo LUX Cabinet Stand
  • Integrated Slim Overflow System
  • Auto UP Reservoir
  • Reef Octopus PVC Sump with Filter Sock
  • ATO Float Valve
  • AQ-2000 Return Pump
  • Reef Octopus Classic 110INT Protein Skimmer

Warranty
  • 1 year for tank and cabinet
  • 2 years for pump

Tl02022020

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I missing whether it comes with lighting? $1400 for a 32 gallon tank I would hope it comes with lighting. I’m guessing this is all too far f the live equipment? Always love to see new tanks so this is good to see!

Gabe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just finishing the cycle on the larger version of this one that's about 20 gallons more. I will start a build thread once there is enough progress. Its a gorgeous tank and the rodi reservoir is so cool, but definitely had a few things that made me scratch my head overall. More than happy to answer questions, etc.

garygonze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just finishing the cycle on the larger version of this one that's about 20 gallons more. I will start a build thread once there is enough progress. Its a gorgeous tank and the rodi reservoir is so cool, but definitely had a few things that made me scratch my head overall. More than happy to answer questions, etc.
I have a leak where the blue tube from the bottom of the tank goes to the float valve. any idea how to stop the leak or how to remove the blue tube and reconnect with some Teflon tape ?
Gary

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquaforest just released an aquarium as well. Makes me wonder what the profit margin is on these aquariums if all these companies are starting to produce their own versions.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump! Id love to hear some feedback from new owners of some of these new aquarium options!

Anyone order one?

Gabe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a leak where the blue tube from the bottom of the tank goes to the float valve. any idea how to stop the leak or how to remove the blue tube and reconnect with some Teflon tape ?
Gary
Oof - yes. Super annoying. The teflon tape would be the first thing I tried too. Wrap the **** out of the tube and invest in a leak detector.

Aquaforest just released an aquarium as well. Makes me wonder what the profit margin is on these aquariums if all these companies are starting to produce their own versions.

I don't think there is a crazy high margin in the aquariums themselves. Just look at all the companies over the years that stopped manufacturing tanks. The approach that I think Red Sea and definitely AF are going for is to create brand loyalty around their salt, additives, two parts, foods, consumables, etc. I think its super smart for AF to practically give away their salts and 2 part in their intro offers right now. That's the recurring revenue they will really make money on. Otherwise, the tanks are too easy to compare with each and its a crowded space. You can almost always find one of the brand's tanks "on sale". That's a hard space to be in without any real competitive advantage. They all have glossy painted manufactured sheet good cabinets, low iron glass, rimless construction, nice overflows, average sumps, basic plumbing, basic ato solutions, etc etc. There isn't a lot of innovation happening in actual aquariums themselves. If anything, the barrier to entry for these companies is probably pretty low to make a tank.

Travelingrabbit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thinking about getting this tank, I was wondering if you had the choice between the T60 or a Red Sea 26gal tank which one would you pick and why?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back