What reefing articles do you find most interesting?

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
31,106
Reaction score
54,647
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing I love that gets posted on R2R is reefing articles. Even though a lot of them go over my head ( the chemistry ones, for example), I find it interesting to see what experiments people do or how something is done in a detailed manner. I want to hear from all of you. What articles do you find the most interesting on Reef2Reef, or what articles do you wish you would see more on Reef2Reef?
 
One thing I love that gets posted on R2R is reefing articles. Even though a lot of them go over my head ( the chemistry ones, for example), I find it interesting to see what experiments people do or how something is done in a detailed manner. I want to hear from all of you. What articles do you find the most interesting on Reef2Reef, or what articles do you wish you would see more on Reef2Reef?
I really would like to see more threads on sea sponges, since I grow them but can get very little help on r2r, so the ones that I do see I be sure to take a look at
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new