What rodi system to go with

medic17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help with picking a rodi system for my 75 gallon saltwater tank that I am building. Plan on using 2 brute trash cans for my water storage. I’ve done a lot of research on the systems figured it would be easier to make my decision with y’all who have them already. I will have a 5 gallon ato as well

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help with picking a rodi system for my 75 gallon saltwater tank that I am building. Plan on using 2 brute trash cans for my water storage. I’ve done a lot of research on the systems figured it would be easier to make my decision with y’all who have them already. I will have a 5 gallon ato as well
What's your budget? BRS sells alot of really good RO/DI units that you can choose from either budget friendly to the more advance with pressure gauges and TDS meters already included :) Or there is the Spectra Pure ro/di units, some are even "refurbished" so they can be bought at a steal. http://spectrapure.com/Refurbished-90-GPD-RODI-System

OP
OP
M

medic17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's your budget? BRS sells alot of really good RO/DI units that you can choose from either budget friendly to the more advance with pressure gauges and TDS meters already included :)

Yeah I have been to BRS SPECTRA and several others I was informed that all I need is a 4 stage with at least 75 gpd I want to stay at 250 bucks for one

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I have been to BRS SPECTRA and several others I was informed that all I need is a 4 stage with at least 75 gpd I want to stay at 250 bucks for one
this one would be perfect for your budget. Comes with a pressure gauge to tell you when to change your pre filters, and a tds meter to make sure it's producing 0 TDS product water for you :) And it's under your 250 budget with free shipping.
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/5-stage-75gpd-plus-ro-di-system-bulk-reef-supply.html

OP
OP
M

medic17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the info. I’ll order it today. I have an extra power head to place in the bottom of the saltwater container to mix my salt water
Sounds good :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 8.5%
Back