what shipper do you perfer?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troylee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

what shipping company?????

  • usps

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • fedex

    Votes: 61 65.6%
  • ups

    Votes: 21 22.6%
  • other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    93
I've used all of the mentioned and in one way or another been as quoted from above bent over hard at one time or another. But over all my best lick has been with fedex when I get stuff from ups the boxes are always in bad shape,
I actually have a lawsuit pending with ups because someone opened my boxes and killed $2100 in fish and 3k in corals, and put a nOte in the box that read keep them in the wild!

Thats crazy, there are a lot of people who think that reefing is murder, I read an article about how it is evil to keep a clownfish or anemone in a saltwater tank, far away from their "true home" in the wild. Not a lot of people understand how the hobby actually helps maintain reefs by learning more about them. I guess thats why they are called extremists.
 
Thats crazy, there are a lot of people who think that reefing is murder, I read an article about how it is evil to keep a clownfish or anemone in a saltwater tank, far away from their "true home" in the wild. Not a lot of people understand how the hobby actually helps maintain reefs by learning more about them. I guess thats why they are called extremists.
may be they should let their dogs and cats out of the house too... and back to there REAL home...

sorry not trying to hijack...
 
I've used all of the mentioned and in one way or another been as quoted from above bent over hard at one time or another. But over all my best lick has been with fedex when I get stuff from ups the boxes are always in bad shape,
I actually have a lawsuit pending with ups because someone opened my boxes and killed $2100 in fish and 3k in corals, and put a nOte in the box that read keep them in the wild!

Please let us know how this ends(hope you win big).... Would this be a federal offense??? What a self righteous punk.
 
I have shipped every bit of 3 dozen live box's with usps in the last few years with only one of being delayed a day...Ups beats your packages up.. SCREW FED EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Fedex takes it by a longrun... :tongue:
Have you saw any of the threads around here lately???? Fed ex blows!!!!! I won't be using them anymore unless I have to...Hence the reason I made this thread lol...
 
I've never shipped with either but with the packages I've received and where I live,UPS ground are always here when they say they'll be,FedEx ground is always a day or 2 late,and make up excuses as to why.....

FedEx seems to take better care of the package,UPS boxes are sometimes beat up pretty bad....last package I got from MD had some shattered PC bulbs,compliments of UPS,but I was reimburse the cost of the bulbs

FedEx overnight has been reliable,so far,with the live purchase deliveries I've made on-line....never had UPS overnight deliver to me

both companies have sorry careless people working for 'em and are risky to use at best....my advice would be get the insurance and make 'em pay for it when they screw up,but that doesn't help the beautiful critters that they maybe killing by their lack of pride in their job...these same careless people will be the ones standing in the unemployment lines wondering why American companies or going over seas to get their products manufactured elsewhere...

I wouldn't recommend either company as flawless but FedEx overnight has been OK,so far,for me
 
Last edited:
Have you saw any of the threads around here lately???? Fed ex blows!!!!! I won't be using them anymore unless I have to...Hence the reason I made this thread lol...

and FedEx has the major lead in the poll,what does that tell you about the others LOL
 
FYI I checked with the post office and they ship liquids. Just say they are well packed and small amount of fluid.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new