What should I do with the toadstool leather?

gabrielw94106

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
206
Reaction score
236
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So since ive had this leather its had this hole in the middle and sometimes it was putting a brownish strings out and not healing seemingly or ending the brown strings. It has shed now and the skin is stuck in the hole. Should I be worried as the coral is not seemingly in any distress?
 
My bad forgot the pictures

78FB060B-C407-4702-94BD-FC0095BA86A3.jpeg 0948F350-F675-4BF2-AD84-A8F2A3B50307.jpeg
 
hi,suck it out with baster,then blow the hole clean,go from there. :)
 
I am guessing it could use more flow, otherwise that should have been blown away.
Well its in a pretty high flow area right now but if you saw it in person you’d understand why it B isn’t coming off yet. I just didnt want to rip it off and tear tissue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new