What should I get for lunch

What would you eat for lunch if you were in my situation?

• McDonalds Hamburgers

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Taco Bell Burritos

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • The Deli (Chili Dogs)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Two Guys Hamburgers

• Seasons 52 Ahi Tartare

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Church's Chicken

• Other

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
OP
OP
KrisReef

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL!:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: My vote is Taco Bell! I just had some tuna salad for lunch, an applesauce, granola bar, energy drink, and Cheetos!
Do you eat fish in front of Hewbie? Poor little puffer, he wants a smoke after lunch and I bet you won’t give him any! :thinking-face: :face-blowing-a-kiss: :angry-face: :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: :star-struck: :loudly-crying-face: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :cool:

OP
OP
KrisReef

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I vote other....I don't even have most of those places by me. We have Five Guys Hamburgers....never heard of Two Guys lol.
You up the river again? I just got out myself and there are a lot of new places to eat lunch at now.
Hope you get back soon

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you eat fish in front of Hewbie? Poor little puffer, he wants a smoke after lunch and I bet you won’t give him any! :thinking-face: :face-blowing-a-kiss: :angry-face: :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: :star-struck: :loudly-crying-face: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :cool:
Sometimes lol! But right now I’m at work so I’m eating lunch at work lol.

rhitee93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Taco bell is always worth the morning regret.
The trick is keeping in condition. I eat at the bell and at Mickey-D's at least once a week each to keep my system in good shape.

I'm also a Gen-Xer (see recent thread) so I wash it down with water from the company garden hose or a puddle in the parking lot.

OP
OP
KrisReef

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I originally voted ahi, then I read your post and said the only correct answer is other, Clam chowder.
If it died in the bag it may become the most expensive appetizer I have ever swallowed. Can’t waste a beautiful clam can we?

OP
OP
KrisReef

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The trick is keeping in condition. I eat at the bell and at Mickey-D's at least once a week each to keep my system in good shape.

I'm also a Gen-Xer (see recent thread) so I wash it down with water from the company garden hose or a puddle in the parking lot.
I used to drive by Jack in the Box factory in San Diego. You could smell when they were making Jumbo Jacks, driving by. I try not to think about that fact when I am eating fast foods but I always know what they are going to taste like before I get any of them. Industrial foods, kinda like Hikari or Purina People Chow.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Me too and I can’t decide which one to eat and what to reply to. I may skip lunch and just practice fasting.
EST, lunch was skipped hours ago.
Breakfast was coffee.

Back