What should I use?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OrcaQc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm thinking about starting to use Fauna Marin products but don't really know what product to use! I'm currently dosing some KZ products on my 4 years-old 150 gal mixed reef (mainly SPS + LPS with clams) but without zeolite reactor, only some additives. As I am not sure to see any color or growth improvement, I decide to switch for something else. Could you help me to start with the right products to have healthy and well-growing corals?

I'm planning to buy 3 dosing pumps to have better parameters maintenance and I think it could be useful for balling system isn't it?

Thanks a lot for your answer

OP
OP
O

OrcaQc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody?! I really would like to use these products but need to learn a bit more... Thanks a lot

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI
Sorry for my late answer i did not know why i get no mail from the Forum.

For the Balling Light System we have a special Set included Dosing Pumps. for a mix tank you can use then
our Color Elements and maybe the new vitality .. thats all you need

rgds claude

OP
OP
O

OrcaQc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn't matter it was not really urgent. Then I won't need to add some Ultra min or somethings like that?! It would be really interesting to me if I will only have to add so little products! I've seen your special set but I didn't have find it in Canada yet. To resume, with the balling light system for my parameters, color elements, and new vitality, all my corals will be fine or should I add some other food sources as cyclop eeze or mysis shrimp?

Thanks a lot

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI
The products will arrive shortly in the US and Canada, they are on the plane. If you have a good coralgrow then maybe you need another foodsupply but at the moment
this few products should be enough
if you have also fish in your tank and you feed them
rgds claude

OP
OP
O

OrcaQc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks a lot Claude for such good news, I'm looking seriously to find a retailer that have all your products in Canada. Merry Christmas!

Sarah

OP
OP
O

OrcaQc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Yes, thanks a lot, I've already called Raja at Raging Reef to order the different products... Once he will get the entire line, he will send it to me. Thank you very much for your really quick answer and sorry to not answer you back, I was quite sure I did it!

OP
OP
O

OrcaQc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

Just to give you some news, I should get my order (balling light salts, vitality, color elements) the next days... Thus I would have an other question! How should I start to dose?! I mean should I start with for example only the color elements for some weeks or the vitality or all at the same time?! What do you suggest me?

I hope my question is clear and thanks a lot for your answer...

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

Just to give you some news, I should get my order (balling light salts, vitality, color elements) the next days... Thus I would have an other question! How should I start to dose?! I mean should I start with for example only the color elements for some weeks or the vitality or all at the same time?! What do you suggest me?

I hope my question is clear and thanks a lot for your answer...

HI
You start with the color elements Dosing all 4 days with 10 % of the Dosing recon
you add 2 days before you add the Color elements the Reef Vitality capsules and 2 days after
increase step by step the dosing till you get the best results

OP
OP
O

OrcaQc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well thanks a lot I'll do that as soon as I get the products! And for the balling salts, it doesn't matter when I start, is that right?!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back