What product should I use to replace Acqua Forest bowling method?

  • Thread starter Thread starter richiero
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

richiero

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
899
Reaction score
354
Location
new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I've been using Aqua forest dry Ca,Mg and Kh along with the trace elements to make my DIY balling method for my reef dosing.
My reef is thriving and now I come to find out BRS isn't going to be carrying the bulk dry products anymore only the pre made over priced ****. I dose 265ml of each a day what would be the closest product I can replace the AF with? Ty for any help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new