What size jebaos for my 150

wings4wheels

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
36
Location
Frankenmuth, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I am planning on getting rid of my Maxi-Jets and going with the programmable Jebao WP-xx line. I have a 150 gallon (6 foot) mixed reef tank, and would like a more natural "wave-like" flow.

Please help me out, as I do not know what size to get, how many to get, etc.

tank shot.jpg
 
I would recommend the RW series. Just put two rw-15 on my 4x4 cube and man they creat some flow
 
What would the "1 RW-20" equate to in the WP line? I like the RW's, but I think I can deal with a cord if the savings is right.
 
So, I could go with 1 WP-60 (or RW-20). What if I were to put one on each side, I am assuming that I would go with smaller pumps. Would that be 2 WP-25s or WP-40s?
 
Wow, I have been watching a few youtube videos on these guys. The WP-40's really get the water moving. I'm not sure that I need two of those. Thinking maybe 2 WP-25's or a single WP-60. Any experiences on here with that type of setup in a 6 foot tank??
 
I have 25s in a 40B and a 60. I don't think they will generate enough flow in a 150. I think the 40 is as small as you should go.
 
I would do 2 WP-60 or the RW series. I have two wp-60 and a wp-25 on a 4' 120g tank. The WP-60 is about the same physical size as the wp-40s but with a wider flow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new