What Skimmer for a High Sensitivity 60g?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Midrats
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Midrats

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
2,239
Location
Madison
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Roger. I just set up a 60g system with a sump. I have a 9404 but I don't think that'll cut the mustard. What are your thoughts on a 9410?

Jason
 
The 9410 would work well, if you can keep the water level pretty precise at 6" the AC model will work, the DC is more forgiving of water level. The 9404 could work if you did consistent water changes and ran GFO and Carbon.
 
Cool, the skimmer chamber is adjustable and I can lock the level at 6". 9410 AC it is!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new