What SPS are these?

Miami Reef

Reef Chem Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,255
Reaction score
29,665
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A0B3F46D-F0AE-47D8-861F-2037E0D97E50.jpeg
From @Roberto Denadai

I asked him but he hasn’t been active. I just want to know what these pink ones are called. Thanks!
 
Pink stylo and pink bird nests
They are in whiter light and presumably low nutrient system, especially given its Roberto's tank. In blue light, you just can't get that pastel pink. FWIW
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new