What SPS is on your list?

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd also love to get another frag of SBB Half Baked. I had one, but lost it a while back. It was gorgeous. I am a bit wary of the Malaysian Speciosa's that have come in fairly recently as I haven't heard many success stories with them. They seem to be very fragile...
SBB Half Baked is nice. I've had mine for 9 months it appears to not be too sensitive. Shane mentioned it didn't do good in a lower nutrient system but I've found it's done fine under lower nutrients but was also fine in slightly elevated nutrients.

OP
OP
AB Corals

AB Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats everyones favorite "green" acros? I am on the hunt for something just green but pretty to change up the colors in my tank.

720 Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats everyones favorite "green" acros? I am on the hunt for something just green but pretty to change up the colors in my tank.
Can't go wrong with green slimer if you just want straight green. I also like the green goblin or slime ball anacropora. They have a bit of yellow (more like highlighter color), but are cool looking.

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had a power outage from Christmas Eve (12/24) to evening of 12/27. Temps got into the 30s to 20s. Lost 2 of my favorite SPS which was a good size colony of Strawberry Shortcake and Pink Cadillac along with other SPS nubs with tank temp at 40s.

On My List:

Homewrecker
Walt Disney
Strawberry Shortcake

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back