What SPS is on your list?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AB Corals
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'd also love to get another frag of SBB Half Baked. I had one, but lost it a while back. It was gorgeous. I am a bit wary of the Malaysian Speciosa's that have come in fairly recently as I haven't heard many success stories with them. They seem to be very fragile...
SBB Half Baked is nice. I've had mine for 9 months it appears to not be too sensitive. Shane mentioned it didn't do good in a lower nutrient system but I've found it's done fine under lower nutrients but was also fine in slightly elevated nutrients.
 
Whats everyones favorite "green" acros? I am on the hunt for something just green but pretty to change up the colors in my tank.
 
Whats everyones favorite "green" acros? I am on the hunt for something just green but pretty to change up the colors in my tank.
Can't go wrong with green slimer if you just want straight green. I also like the green goblin or slime ball anacropora. They have a bit of yellow (more like highlighter color), but are cool looking.
 
We had a power outage from Christmas Eve (12/24) to evening of 12/27. Temps got into the 30s to 20s. Lost 2 of my favorite SPS which was a good size colony of Strawberry Shortcake and Pink Cadillac along with other SPS nubs with tank temp at 40s.

On My List:

Homewrecker
Walt Disney
Strawberry Shortcake
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new