What sps is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jovanosky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jovanosky

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
ocala
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told this is an encrusting acropora can anyone identify what it is. Or is it to small rite now to know

it has a brown base with green pollips

5A8B28E9-50A5-4B83-943C-BE9860E4A672.jpeg 7B694E11-18C8-412F-8910-D83A883AE2C5.jpeg
 
Could be an encrusting acropora, there are a few different species that look like that when they are small. How it grows from here will tell you for sure.
 
Could be an encrusting acropora, there are a few different species that look like that when they are small. How it grows from here will tell you for sure.
Okay I was told it’s very hardy. And it seems to be taking off it’s a fast grower if that even helps haha…. Anyways I’ll keep posting pictures as it grows it’s my first acropora so hopefully I can have success with it so I can try other acro
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new