What states has more reefers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgarcia08
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
As said by others I would imagine California to have the most reefers.

Dont forget about your home state, Barb!:bigsmile: Michigan has quite a few reefers. MR has 11,563 members. No where near FL or CA, but I'd like to think we are a decently large community.
 
Wow noone mentioned MA.... Boston reefers alone has over 6500 members and doesnt account for the thousands of guests that watch but don't subscribe.. Then theres the number of specialty reef shops in and around Boston and south.. The numbers of hobbiest in the state are amazing... Not saying it has the most per population but deffinately in the top 3. Now here in IN. gotta be pretty close to last.. Can't even find a decent reef shop within 2 hours driving time...

I used to order once in a while from Premium Aquatics in Indianapolis, always used to hear good things about them.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new