What sump is better?

Calireefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone know more about the new Red Sea sump? I have a Red Sea 425 right now and wanted to know if the new sump will be available for purchase or does it come with the whole new tank?

OP
OP
C

Calireefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have a Red Sea 425xl. I heard about the new Red Sea sumps v3 coming out wanted to know if it’s worth getting or if I should go with a different sump?

OP
OP
C

Calireefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey reefer I wanted to know if anyone has put a different sump other than the Red Sea sump in their Red Sea reefer. Like the trigger system or anything. I would like to see pictures if anyone has a different sump

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

rsumner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone know more about the new Red Sea sump? I have a Red Sea 425 right now and wanted to know if the new sump will be available for purchase or does it come with the whole new tank?

I shot Red Sea an email once I saw the new V3's being published with baffles to change the skimmer height and optional refugium. They told me that the baffle's weren't available for sale, but I didn't ask if you could just get the entire sump. Getting a 3rd party sump is pretty easy: measure your sump area dimensions and get something that fits. My Reefer 525 is 37-3/4" x 19-7/8". Most sump manufacturers have a 34" model.

Back