What t5 bulbs should I use?

20 gallon nano

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
265
Reaction score
51
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm think of switching out my t5 bulbs I have a 24watt 4 bulbs aquatic life fixture for my 37 gallon coral tank. Is this a good combination of bulbs to put on?

T5 ATI Aquablue Special
T5 ATI Blue Plus
T5 ATI Purple Plus
T5 ATI Coral Plus

Or should I switch one of them with a
T5 ATI True Actinic ?
 
Look also into Giesemann bulbs.
 
Should I have the four bulbs all difrent or will it be better to double up some?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new