what the heck am I looking at?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RezReef82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RezReef82

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2023
Messages
21
Reaction score
7
Location
Mobert First Nation
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unsure how much there is but from what I can tell atleast one left that I can see that I can’t suck out with my eheim gravel vaccum(that have I half inch hose connected to to use as removal)! Unfortunately it kinda of shredded the ones it worked on(which in a sense isn’t an unfortunate lol) which is why I never included a picture of the lil creature by itself. Definitely looks like some miniature nightmare fuel that’s for sure.
It has these a lot of these bigger short tentacles that are a reddish color along with a handful of extremely long tentacles that are (I’m assuming anyways)used to capture food. It’s how I noticed the miniature lil monster as a peice of frozen mysis shrimp was moving along
The sand in the opposite direction of the. From what I could tell before i sucked it up an shredded into pieces it looked like a short worm with tentacles all along its body. Anyone know what the ***** in my tank an how I should be going abouts it?

View attachment 20260207_000235_223ADD6E-4970-4CBC-8BFD-547C21AC9827.mov

Appreciate any advice
Thanks Zach
 
🤔hmm, i am not sure. I am guessing they are spaghetti worms. If they really are spaghetti worms, then they are an exceptionally good member of your CUC
 
🤔hmm, i am not sure. I am guessing they are spaghetti worms. If they really are spaghetti worms, then they are an exceptionally good member of your CUC
Creepy looking lil suckers that’s for sure. I’d much rather have some crabs an snails do the job but if it’s a CUC detritus assassin then maybe I shouldn’t have sucked the other ones out🤷🏻‍♂️. lol
 
watching your video like… huh… I don’t see it lol
IMG_6609.jpeg

Also…. @RezReef82 …. Respect the skullet 🤣
IMG_6608.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new