what the heck is going on!

Oceanwave45

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2017
Messages
482
Reaction score
454
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fish won't let me anemone eat??? My neon blue and my clowns keep trying to take his food!! Why and what do I do
 
I use tweezers and put the food in the anemone mouth as the fish are being feed at the other end of the tank.:)
 
I do--- but they try and remove it from the anemone
 
I will try and post a video tonight after work
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new