What the heck is this coral?

Baebae

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
57
Location
78539
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Im a new reefer and was gifted some corals. I've asked my local reef store and they think it might be some type of mushroom?? I'm not sure where to put it or how to take care of it because I dont know what it is... if anyone has any idea, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

IMG_8700.jpg
 
Hi, Im a new reefer and was gifted some corals. I've asked my local reef store and they think it might be some type of mushroom?? I'm not sure where to put it or how to take care of it because I dont know what it is... if anyone has any idea, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

IMG_8700.jpg
Need better pic.
 
Upvote 0
Its really hard to get a good picture.. it keeps telling me the pic is too big so Im zooming in/cropping
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8821.jpg
    IMG_8821.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 82
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new