What the heck is this?

emmace

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started my first reef tank a week ago and used live rock to help jumpstart the cycle. I’ve started seeing a few hitchhikers (including an aiptasia, unfortunately) but found this weird little dude. What is it? The most I could find is a tube worm but I’ve seen others burrowed closer to the bottom of the rock into the sand. I just want to make sure it’s reef safe!
 
Spionid worm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new