what the heck is this?

Spartan_Neptune

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2025
Messages
57
Reaction score
14
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing next to my Ricordea - Round egg like shape came with the frag on the rock?
IMG_1868.jpeg
 
Quite possibly a sponge. However, I’d be more concerned with the Ancient Alien on your rock work! 👽
IMG_1152.jpeg
 
Great imagination 😂

Can you give me any more details on the sponge? Will it grow? What will it look like? Do I get rid or keep?
 
Well if in fact it is a sponge totally harmless and actually great filter feeder. As far as colors and growth of that I’m unsure. Let’s see what others think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new