what the heck UPS???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandroni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sandroni

Professional Coral Bleacher
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
868
Location
North Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so spoiler alert, I ordered the Red Sea Max E-170! Now, it arrived yesterday at the facility in Moonachie and I made an appointment earlier in the week for it to be delivered yesterday. I am not sure what is going on because it is not out on delivery, and it is just sitting there. I know it's only been 1 day but this is VERY valuable (to me at least.) Anyone else have this issue??
0a0a2c0e7c787d928e7046d86e307a78.jpg
 
I had a replacement phone arrive at our local UPS 2 days early, but since delivery was supposed to be Thursday, they wouldnt even let me pick it up! Frustrating to say the least.
 
Ok so spoiler alert, I ordered the Red Sea Max E-170! Now, it arrived yesterday at the facility in Moonachie and I made an appointment earlier in the week for it to be delivered yesterday. I am not sure what is going on because it is not out on delivery, and it is just sitting there. I know it's only been 1 day but this is VERY valuable (to me at least.) Anyone else have this issue??
0a0a2c0e7c787d928e7046d86e307a78.jpg

I've been having a lot of trouble as well, UPS is having a lot of delays in the mid west I hear. I've been waiting for my BRS order witch was 3day and I put the order through on Monday morning.... I feel your pain
d4ee3c329e5bf3c4ea2fc36439eb7466.jpg
 
I've been having a lot of trouble as well, UPS is having a lot of delays in the mid west I hear. I've been waiting for my BRS order witch was 3day and I put the order through on Monday morning.... I feel your pain
d4ee3c329e5bf3c4ea2fc36439eb7466.jpg

Such a pain, I actually got my BRS order on time yesterday.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new